Dickinson Intermediate school has the distinction of being a Fine Arts Academy within the South Bend Community Schools Corporation. Being such, they were seeking an upscale serving system that would showcase both the higher sophistication and artistic nature of the student body.
The Full Multiteria Solution
Multiteria was able to provide the Essence line of counters that matched this desired end result. They provided custom/premium laminates, solid surfaces and ultra-high end food shields that the school administrators were demanding. All while utilizing the limited space with a design/layout that provided much needed efficiency.
- Stainless Steel Countertops
- Versa Guard food shields
- Tray slide: CORIAN color: OAK
- Laminate: Formica OXIDIZED BEAMWOOD 9484-NG
- Reveal Strip Laminate: Formica MOJAVE 8751-58
- Kick plates: Black Powder Coated