The Multiteria Solution
Multiteria helped create a whole new dining area to provide a modern and engaging dining experience for the students. Paula Amols, Director of Dining Services & Racing Hospitality, had previously worked with Multiteria on a small project and was pleased with the results. Multiteria completed the renovation in two phases between 2012 and 2013, which is a common practice and something Multiteria can easily accommodate. The final result included:
- Two made-to-order salad stations with a separate counter for refrigerated salad dressings
- Deli station
- Hot food counter
- Beverage counters for sodas, coffee and more
- Made-to-order grill station with special cutouts for appliances and plates
- A pizza/pasta station with a wood-fired oven featuring mosaic tiles
- Four cashier modules with merchandising front shelves
The salad station serves three different greens with 18 different toppings, as well as five separate menu-based salads with various protein selections, offering plenty of healthy options for students. While each counter has a different look to provide a distinct identity, they all feature sleek curved fronts and counter tops. Amols helped choose custom images for the counter fronts, including scenes from the campus and their school’s mascot.
- Essence Counters with Corian countertop in Antarctic
- Tray slide countertop extension in same material
- Formica laminate selection in Walnut with stainless steel food shields
- LED light strip below top
- Decorative offset panels with Varia Ecoresin 3Form Material
- Laminate Nevamar Bone White
IT’S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
OR IS IT?
In college your students have a lot of choices, whether it’s where to eat or what classes to take.
Astrophysics? Sure. Astronomy? Yup. Rocket science? Well, foodservice isn’t that complicated, but it can still be quite complex, especially when it comes to maximizing the potential of your space. Speaking of which…
Check out our new ROI Calculator, and see how much you can earn from wasted space.
Launch our interactive ROI calculator by clicking the LIFTOFF button now!